Monologue

I am not sonsy In fact I also have many sad There are many sleepless days Lick up with me Life has never been the only refulgence I just like to laugh Also like the fresh air and bright r I would like tea Put saline in the heart Sends out all is the faint scent

2007年3月28日

kewpie doll
Eros was the god of love,better known by his Latin name Cupid.Son of Aphrodite by Ares ,he took hisplace among the small gods of Olympus.He was represented as a little naked boy,with sparkling wings,and he carried his bowand arrows wherever he wandered.Shooting his thrilling arrows in evils,he inspired the passion of love and provided all nature with life and power of reproduction.the lovely,naughty god had two kinds of arrows:the gold tipped arrows used to quicken the pulse of love and the lead tipped ones to palsy it. Besides,he had a torch to light hearts with.

1 条评论:

CoCoCan 说...

I'm also a angle...