Monologue

I am not sonsy In fact I also have many sad There are many sleepless days Lick up with me Life has never been the only refulgence I just like to laugh Also like the fresh air and bright r I would like tea Put saline in the heart Sends out all is the faint scent

2007年4月10日

Blog Experience

We have never before contact BLOG. In this semester, Mr. Wang teach us how to build their own blog, after listening to students, feel is a very difficult thing. However, after Mr. Wang's careful guidance and our after-school exploration, the students finally have their own blog.
My blog is the novel's main article mainly sometimes will write my sentiment. Let other people share my achievements in the blog, a lot of unforgettable experiences. Blog technology, I would that questioned susceptible to teachers or classmates, after several days of efforts, understand a lot to do the blog to steps, especially when inserted into the Flash pictures. Our dormitory people together research and communion, through many times failure. Finally, we have come up with success. At that time, we are very happy, I have an indescribable feeling so happy.
Now, I have a rough outline in my blog; have many people to visit here. Although the number of visitors limited, but I was a little encouragement.

没有评论: