Monologue

I am not sonsy In fact I also have many sad There are many sleepless days Lick up with me Life has never been the only refulgence I just like to laugh Also like the fresh air and bright r I would like tea Put saline in the heart Sends out all is the faint scent

2007年4月11日

Sweet heart

How time fly,there is long time that I lived with MAX . In this period of time, we became the lover by a pair of stranger. the time at the beginning, I was a very unnatural person, fears in front of him makes a mistake, therefore works always special careful, through several months being together, we have been familiar, even if made the mistake, I believed he could forgive me. In front of him I am a child, everywhere lets him worry, but I feeling very fortunate. Every time I made the mistake, he like a teacher to educate the student who made mistakes, spoke very many truths with you, let you know these matters will later not be supposed to make mistakes. Perhaps you feeling he is a very dignified person, so long as you are together with him, knew he is a very amiable person, he has very many hobbies, for example: The ball guitar, photograph, travel, plays the badminton .....

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

excellent

匿名 说...

In my opinion ,i have the same feeling ~~~~