Monologue

I am not sonsy In fact I also have many sad There are many sleepless days Lick up with me Life has never been the only refulgence I just like to laugh Also like the fresh air and bright r I would like tea Put saline in the heart Sends out all is the faint scent

2007年4月18日

Say"I'm sorry" when you did something wrong


It’s hard to say:"I'm sorry" when you did something wrong. Human beings try to put on a hard face. Kids try to be hard –core, to act like thing don't bother them. But deep down, they hurt like everybody else."I'm sorry" sound weak; "I'm sorry"is not easy to say, especially when the action has resulted in injury or betrayal. Saying "I'm sorry" can mean breaking down some of the defenses we've put up to protect ourselves. However, it is important to apologize when you do something wrong. It's a really, really hard thing to do but it builds you up in the eyes of other people when you are able to say:"I'm sorry" or are able to admit that you're wrong. It impressed the other person. It can also give them strength, and be an example of what to do and how to do it. And when you receive the apology, keep in mind that to err is human, to forgive, to forgive, divine. Say."Apology accepted," and mean it!

How to apologize

1. Go to the person as soon as possible.

2. Don't rehash what was said, it will only hurt again.

3. Be honest and sincere.

4. Accept responsibility

5. Let the person know how much you value them and their friendship.

6. Apologize--say you are sorry.

7. learn from the incident.

没有评论: