Monologue

I am not sonsy In fact I also have many sad There are many sleepless days Lick up with me Life has never been the only refulgence I just like to laugh Also like the fresh air and bright r I would like tea Put saline in the heart Sends out all is the faint scent

2007年4月23日

I Robot








In the year 2035, technology and robots are a trusted part of everyday life. In this film, that trust is broken and only one man, alone against the system, sees it coming. I, ROBOT employs spectacular visual effects innovations beyond any ever before put on screen to bring a world of robots to life. The character of Sonny, a special robot who holds the key to a murder – and perhaps the survival of the human race – represents the cutting edge in photorealism. Indeed, Sonny is the most realistic, emotionally complete, three-dimensional CGI character ever created on film.

没有评论: